We’ve all experienced it at one time or another; it is the dreaded body aches and pains that sneak up on you at the worst times. Most people continue to work through the pain while others get massages to treat their pain, but what do you do when you need relief now?
T Spheres are the answer to “On the go” pain relief! These tiny self massaging spheres are made of textured double purified rubber! This means that you can use your full body weight without the worry of them collapsing like a large tennis ball, yet they are soft and small enough to get into tight spaces without the abrasiveness of a hard golf ball. They can also be used as a heat or cold therapy treatment! Simply place them in the microwave if you want to use them as a heat therapy, or in the freezer to get the benefits of a cold therapy. A set of 2 come in a travel friendly pouch so that you can have your own massage relief on hand everywhere you go! Here are my top 5 ways to use the T Spheres!
1. Glutes: If you suffer from tight hips or low back pain, simply sit or lie on the t sphere ball. The pressure of your body will help you find the area that needs to be released.
2. Feet: Always on your feet and need relief? Place a ball on the floor and apply your body weight as you roll it to the desired area.
3. Back: Place the ball on the floor and lie down so that the ball presses into the area that is causing discomfort.
4. Neck and shoulders: Hold the ball in your hand as you press and roll it along the sides of your neck and shoulders.
5. Arms and hands: Place the ball on the table and press your arm down on the ball as you roll it along the length of you arms or the span of your hands.
Bio: Monica is a massage therapist with over 10 years of experience. She gained her education from Georgia Medical Institute for massage and has a BS Degree in Biology/Chemistry as well. She utilizes her experience in the massage and scientific field to tailor each session to meet clients individual needs and desires. She specializes in Swedish and Deep Tissue massage while utilizing basic to advance stretching techniques as a part of treatment. She enjoys showing people how to incorporate spa like treatments and therapies into their daily lives that allows them to maintain health and wellness in between visits.
RESERVE A SESSION WITH MONICA: BOOK NOW