Whether you are experiencing pain, have less energy than you would like, want to look younger or are looking to improve sports performance, the proven method this program is founded upon, has helped thousands of people reach a higher level of wellness. The Align Posture program works by teaching you specially designed exercises that are customized to address the specific posture imbalances your body has developed due to injuries, occupation or lifestyle, that may be contributing to pain or lack of energy.
Program goals include:
- Remove stress from overworked and out of balance joints that are causing pain
- Bring the body back into proper equilibrium and alignment for improved function
- Restore natural strength and vitality
Musculo-skeletal related pain conditions that can be addressed include:
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist pain
- Plantar Fasciatis
- and much more
The first 90 minute session includes:
- A full postural assessment with photo documentation, videotaped gait analysis and functional testing.
- Explanation of any postural deviations and how they may relate to any pain or lack of energy you are experiencing.
- Customized written program of easy to accomplish exercises specifically designed for you and your posture imbalances. A special Ap is also free to iphone users that will display your personalized program with instructional videos for use at home.
Subsequent visits will focus on education and the continued evolution of your personalized program as your body progresses in strength, flexibility, postural changes and most importantly, cessation of any pain and the achievement of your wellness goals.
INITIAL 90 MINUTE SESSION $175
60 MINUTE FOLLOW UP SESSIONS $135 Series of 4, 8 or 12 sessions available with a 10% discount.
GROUP CLASS - Saturdays 8:30 am to 9:30 am $20 drop in - or- 5 class card $85
Group Classes are small and focus on exercises that are good for most postures conditions. Individual attention will be given where possible.
Jenean LaRoche is a Posture Alignment Specialist certiﬁed by Egoscue University® and holds a BA degree in Dance Education as well as Master Certification in Intuition Medicine®. Her past licensure includes nursing and massage therapy. Jenean’s passion for aging well started in the 1980’s and she is a vital 60 years young and still dances daily. In addition to her work in posture therapy, she is also the director of the SenSpa Wellness Center.
"I've been on the program for about a month and am impressed by what a difference it's made in my body. My posture is more upright, I feel more aligned and activities like walking, dancing and doing bodywork (massage is my profession) feel easier and more enjoyable. I've even stopped going to the chiropractor! Jenean has been a great support, coming up with exercises based on the needs and progress of my body. She's offered focused, precise guidance and heartfelt encouragement. I am excited about my body's potential for continued strengthening, healing and positive transformation." Jen J. Mill Valley, CA.
"I've been a hair and nail technician for over 30 years. My shoulder and arms were in so much pain I was unable to work. Physical therapy didn't help. I was referred to Jenean who worked with me via Skype and it changed my life. I am now free of pain, back to work and doing my protocol 20 minutes a day. Thank you Jenean for giving me my life back. " Michelle B. Lake Tahoe, CA.